An on-site assessment is an important step in the office furniture buying process, whether you’re outfitting a new space or upgrading your existing furniture. It allows the furniture provider to evaluate your space, discuss your needs and goals, and make recommendations on the best furniture solutions for your business.
If you’re preparing for an on-site assessment, here’s what you can expect and how to make the most of the experience:
- Schedule a date and time that works for you: The first step in preparing for an on-site assessment is scheduling a date and time that works for you and your team. Be sure to allow enough time for the assessment and any follow-up discussions.
- Clean and declutter your space: Before the assessment, take the time to clean and declutter your space. This will not only make a better impression on the furniture provider, but it will also help them better evaluate your space and make recommendations that fit your needs.
- Be prepared to discuss your needs and goals: During the assessment, the furniture provider will want to discuss your needs and goals for your space. Be prepared to talk about how you use the space, any specific requirements you have, and what you hope to achieve with your new furniture.
- Ask questions and provide feedback: The assessment is also an opportunity for you to ask questions and provide feedback to the furniture provider. Ask about their recommendations, pricing, delivery and installation options, and any other concerns you may have.
- Follow up and make a decision: After the assessment, follow up with the furniture provider to discuss their recommendations and make a decision on the best furniture solutions for your business.
In summary, an on-site assessment is a valuable opportunity to evaluate your space, discuss your needs and goals, and make informed decisions about your office furniture. By preparing ahead of time, asking questions, and providing feedback, you can ensure that you get the most out of the experience and find the best furniture solutions for your business.