CWC MODULAR OFFICE WORKSTATIONS AND DESKING
Adjustable Desk Frame:
- Allows flexibility for future expansion and reconfiguration. Desk frames can be adjusted to any size.
- Reduces overall cost of ownership and increases asset value retention. Instead of increasing the size of office space, simply increase workstation density by reducing the size of table tops or using different work-surface configuration. Most of the desk frames are re-usable.
- Reduces environmental impact as most components can be reused in future reconfiguration or expansion.
- No modesty panels mean easy access to wall outlets.
- Only 5 components are used to build any size and shape of tables.
- Only one tool is required to assemble any table frame. This allows for quick and easy installation and reconfiguration.
- Legs are non-handed and table frames are therefore non-handed.
- Adjustable Power Management Beams are indexed for ease of size adjustment from one size table to another.
- All components fittings are piloted and indexed for ease of assembly.
Design for Technology:
- 87mm (3.4”) deep integrated cable management beam allows for any standard power and data module with enormous growth capacity.
- 3 way cable segregation in every leg is standard.
- Extra large cable access openings and continuous cable raceways eliminate the need for multiple power and data cable access points for cluster configurations.
- Cable clamps on every leg to keep cables secure & safe.
- CAT 6 data cabling compliant.
- All cable access openings are lined with plastic molding to prevent metal cutting into cables.
- Our environmentally friendly melamine boards meet the California Air Resources Board (CARB) emission standard.
- Tack-board fabric conforms to "California Technical Bulletin 117 Sec E Part 1" standard.
- Tack-board panels contain zero formaldehyde.
- Tables are shipped RTA in very compact and environmentally friendly packaging. Filing units are shipped assembled.
Built to Last:
- Tables tops are industrial grade, 25mm thick and protected by 3mm PVC edging.
- 3mm heavy protective PVC edge on all exposed edges to improve durability.
- All filing units come with full extension drawer slides, premium quality D-pulls and melamine drawer sides.
Designed for You:
- Distinctive styling and product versatility. The design concept is modular which provides maximum configuration possibilities and reconfiguration flexibility.
- Over 200 unique product components are simply a suggestion of product use and capability. Product adaptabilities are unlimited.
- Custom units can be ordered to meet customer requirement.
© 2013 M&E Business Furnishings. All Rights Reserved. Tel. 604.200.7961 Vancouver, BC Tel. 253.214.3475 Seattle, WA E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modular Office Furniture by CWC